Hi.......

MEGA SIZE 1/48 RX-78-2 Gundam

Just dropping by quickly....It's been more than a year since my last post....
Still working on migrating all the images into another hosting site, since Photobucket decided to post their own photo instead of mine. 
Anyways since getting married and having a daughter now, my gunpla time has been cut short (very very short).....but worry not, I am slowly picking up the pace (as much as I can) with the time I can for gunpla...
I am currently working on my Mega Size RX-78-2 Gundam, it is currently standing above my office work table and beside my laptop.

I decided to revert all my past post to draft while i work on them, and once each post are fixed I will re-upload them....

Well, hope to be back soon and hope to fix the images issue.....Thank you all, see yah...

Comments