Friday, 30 October 2015

Still here, just busy.....

SD S.S.G.L.#Gundam 


Hey guys, I'm still here.........A lot has happened since my last post. I'm more active in Instagram now, so if you want to follow me click HERE. Since my last post, I've been busy planning and preparing for my wedding. I'm married now and even went to Japan for our honeymoon. 

I can't remember what was my last build after SD NZ-666 Kshatriya KrazyTong Custom but I promise to post it soon if there is any. Right now I am building the kit above, SD S.S.G.L. Gundam, it is still on it's WIP stage but I'm hoping to complete it early November. I'll try my best to update my blog and be sure to follow me on IG (link above) since I post there more frequently.

Anyways thanks for reading, I hope that I can post another entry sometime soon. Until my next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment